Pretty Basic Wind Chill – for iPhone
This app does not work on iOS 8.3 and above. A whole new app that supports newer devices will be released instead. Information of the new app will be posted here when it is released.
View product page in App Store
Calculates the wind chill effect
It is enough to blow gently on the back of your hand to experience the Wind Chill Factor. As the air temperature gets lower a strong wind can even cause frost bites. This iPhone app lets you calculate the felt effective temperature that comes from Wind Chill. The formula used is the one developed by Randall Osczevski and Maurice Bluestein.
View product page in the App Store
- IMPORTANT (2016-01-25):
This app does not work on iOS 8.3 and above. A whole new app that supports newer devices will be released instead.
- Version 1.2 was approved 2012-02-02
- Min value for temp slider now is -45C / -49F.
- Version 1.01 was approved 2011-05-31
- nicer graphics.
- Version 1.0 was approved 2011-05-05
- The app PB Wind Chill can not see or collect any personal information from the user. The advertising in the app is served by Apples iAds-programme, and no individual person can be identified by the app-developer through this programme. Users that tap on a banner ad may be redirected to a web page or other app that is not controlled by the developer of PB Wind Chill.